Hoppy IPA is a perfect match for our Far Afield herbal blend of ginger, sage, and mandarin. This drink heightens the fruity tang of IPA with a lovely citrus twist. A hint of sage adds a refreshing herbal aroma. Half beer, half tea, shandies are low ABV so you can enjoy the fun flavor without a big buzz.
Makes 2 drinks
Allow 1 hour for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Far Afield tea
- 10 ounces water
- 1 pint of IPA
- 2 teaspoons sugar or honey
- Infuse 7 grams of Far Afield with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Add ½-1 teaspoon of sugar or honey per glass.
- Pour half tea concentrate into 2 pint glasses.
- Add beer to fill each glass.