Far Afield Ginger Sage Toddy
Whisky adds next-level warmth to our ginger, sage, and mandarin tea. This aromatic, slightly spicy toddy is perfect for a late fall evening bonfire or a cozy movie night on the couch. Since Far Afield has no caffeine, you’ll be ready for the Sandman.
Makes 1 drink
Allow 10 minutes for brewing and drink prep
- 10 ounces double concentrate Far Afield Tea
- 1 ounces whisky of choice
- 1 sugar cube or other sweetener
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Far Afield tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar cube, whisky and stir
- Add an orange wedge. Enjoy!