Ready for an explosion of citrus flavor? Lemonade takes this bergamot, plum black tea to the next level. This is a super citrus bomb arnold palmer.
Makes 2 drinks
Prep time: 1 hour for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams)Metropolitan tea
- 10 ounces lemonade
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Metropolitan tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea. If you like sweet tea, add ½-1 teaspoon of sugar or honey.
- Pour half tea concentrate over ice in 2 glasses
- Add lemonade to fill glass
- Add a lemon wedge. Enjoy!