Outlaw Campfire Black Tea Toddy
When smoky peaty drinks are your favorite way to warm up, make the Outlaw toddy. Peaty scotch leans into the smoky goodness of our smoky cherry black tea. Top it off with charred marshmallows and a dash of Luxardo to deepen the cherry flavor.
Makes 1 drink.
Allow 10 minutes for brewing and drink prep.
This toddy we prefer with regular strength tea, but you may prefer a double concentrate. Simply use 2 tablespoons of tea leaves to make it stronger.
- 1 tablespoon Outlaw tea
- 1 ounces single malt scotch
- 1 sugar cube or other sweetener
- Luxardo cherry
- dash of Luxardo liqueur (optional)
- marshmallows (optional)
- Infuse 1 tablespoon Outlaw tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain.
- Add sugar cube, whisky and stir
- If you want more cherry flavor, add a dash of Luxardo liqueur
- Garnish with cherry or marshmallows