Smoky Cherry Arnold Palmer
An unholy alliance of smoke and fruit, this smoky cherry Arnold Palmer will wow your tastebuds. We added Italian lemon soda to our Outlaw black tea with smoke and cherry. This modern iced tea drink makes an incredibly delicious mocktail with enough cherry to whet your appetite, enough lemon to be refreshing, and enough smoke to keep things interesting. Happy hour just got happier. This is the perfect pitcher drink for your next summer cookout.
Makes 2-3 drinks
Prep time: 10 minutes for for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Outlaw tea to make 10 ounces tea concentrate
- 10 ounces Italian lemon soda
- Cherry (optional)
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Outlaw tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Pour half tea concentrate over ice in 2-3 glasses depending on glass size.
- Add lemon soda to fill glass.
- Add a cherry. Enjoy!