August Uncommon Tea seeks Growth Marketing Lead to help us create a new American tea culture.
Tea is the US is a massive $14B market but one that lacks dynamic brands and innovative products. That’s where August comes in.
August is powerfully flavorful tea for here and now. It’s tea for dreamers and thrill seekers. All of August blends are 100% original and inspired by modern art, music and pleasure.
To bring August into more people’s lives, we need help. As we prepare to take our product line into bigger markets, we are looking for a growth marketing maven to join our executive team and translate our brand vision into seductive marketing strategy for massive growth.
If you are a seasoned marketing leader, love to eat and drink, are always looking for exciting new brands and have the experience and passion for shaking things up, we want to meet you.
Interested? Check out the details below. If you’d like to be considered we’d be thrilled to hear from you.
Know an individual or agency who might be a great fit? We’d love to meet them. Please share this description with qualified people you know.
Aaron & Gina
- Has previously scaled an early-stage eCommerce brand to 7-8 figures in annual revenue
- Direct experience with all aspects of digital and traditional marketing
- Excellent creative copy skills
- Strong team building and management skills
- Strategic communication leadership
- Development of core brand assets and seasonal campaign concepts
- Photo / Video / Audio / digital asset production
- Email automation and Referral campaigns
- User acquisition funnels
- Budgeting and ROI calculations
- Campaign planning and management
- Experience / Event / PR
- Brand partnerships and collaborations
- Multiple territory management and national campaign expansion
- Influencer marketing
- Multi-channel digital advertising: Youtube, Pinterest, Adwords, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Traditional media placement: Print, Outdoor, TV, etc
- Focused on consumer marketing but also have wholesale / B2B experience as well.
- Food and Bev / Coffee / Tea experience definitely a plus. If these things aren’t part of their business background, at least it should be something they’re passionate about.
Compensation / Details
- Ideally candidate is located in Los Angeles and able to meet on-site in DTLA / North-east LA weekly. Remote possible for the right candidate.
- Compensation will be a combination of hourly rate + commission to be determined with candidate
- Minimum 20 hrs / week
- After a few quarters of good performance we’re open to this being an equity-holding, permanent position.
How to apply
Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself.
Also feel free to call Aaron at 646 269 4988 or Gina at 415 519 5435 to discuss.