Turn basic bacardi into tropical elegance. We gave the classic cocktail a modern twist with pineapple caramel green tea. It’s smooth and sweet, with a whisper of fruit.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused rum recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for rum infusion.
- 1.5 ounces Big Easy-infused white rum
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- .75 ounce lime juice
- Infuse rum with Big Easy tea
- If making 2 drinks, double the amount of all ingredients
- In an ice-filled shaker, add Big Easy infused white rum, simple syrup, and lime juice
- Shake until cold and frothy
- Pour into a Nick and Nora glass
- Garnish with a pineapple slice
Infused Rum Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Big Easy tea
- 4 ounces white rum
Infused Rum Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Big Easy tea to 4 ounces of rum
- Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from rum by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
Makes 4 ounces of Big Easy-infused rum
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: