Get serious 70s vibes with this luscious cognac drink. Upgrade the classic brandy stinger by infusing cognac with Heartbreaker - an herbal blend of rose, apple, mint and nuts. This smooth and silky cocktail will set you up for a dreamy night.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused cognac recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for cognac infusion.
- 2 ounces Heartbreaker-infused cognac
- 3/4 ounce white crème de menthe
- Splash of amaretto disaronno
- Make Heartbreaker-Infused cognac
- Cover and let infuse for 1 hour, swirling the jar every 30 minutes
- If making 2 drinks, double all of the ingredients
- Pour cognac and white crème de menthe over ice in a rocks glass or shake with ice and strain into a brandy snifter
- Top with a splash of amaretto di saronno
- Garnish with peppermint sprig
Heartbreaker-infused Cognac Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Heartbreaker tea
- 4 ounces cognac
Heartbreaker-infused Cognac Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Heartbreaker tea to 4 ounces of cognac
- Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from brandy by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
Makes 4 ounces of Heartbreaker-infused Brandy.