Get serious 70s vibes with this luscious cognac drink. Upgrade the classic brandy stinger by infusing cognac with Heartbreaker - an herbal blend of rose, apple, mint, and pistachio. This smooth and silky cocktail will set you up for a dreamy night.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused cognac recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for cognac infusion.
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Heartbreaker tea
- 5 ounces cognac
- 2 ounces Heartbreaker-infused cognac
- 3/4 ounce white crème de menthe
- Splash of Disaronno Amaretto
- Optional: peppermint sprig
- Make Heartbreaker-Infused cognac. In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Heartbreaker tea to 5 ounces of cognac. Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes. Remove tea from brandy by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer.
- If making 2 drinks, double all of the ingredients.
- Pour 2 ounces of Heartbreaker-infused cognac and white crème de menthe over ice in a rocks glass or shake with ice and strain into a brandy snifter.
- Top with a splash of Disaronno Amaretto.
- Garnish with peppermint sprig.