Bring on the booze-free bubbles! This fizzy drink is the perfect balance of citrus, ginger, and pomegranate with the sparkle of soda orange. It’s not too sour, not too sweet. Its festive orange red color makes a dramatic holiday toast.
Check out the recipe below.
Head blender – August Uncommon
Non-alcoholic Negroni Sbagliato Recipe
Makes two drinks
Prep time 20 minutes
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Negroni tea with 10 ounces 212°F water (boiling) for 5 minutes. Strain and let cool to room temp.
- Pour tea concentrate over ice, divided between 2 highball glasses
- Add a splash of ginger beer and top with sparkling water to fill glass
- Drizzle in 1 tablespoon pomegranate syrup in each glass for maximum drama
- Garnish with an orange slice. Enjoy!