Try this alcohol-free cocktail with bold flavor. Add sparkle and spunk to your nightlife, no booze required. The rich tannins of black Assam tea and unique combination of cacao and caraway in The Library tea make an elegant mocktail. Sparkle maple syrup gives this spirit-free drink all the party vibes.
Check out the recipe below.
Head blender – August Uncommon
Non-alcoholic Library Old Fashioned Recipe
Makes two drinks
Prep time 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Library tea with 10 ounces 212°F water (boiling) for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Add tea concentrate and 2 ounces maple syrup to a cocktail mixing glass (or large glass) filled with ice. We prefer Runamok Sparkle Maple Syrup for this drink.
- Stir over ice for 2-3 minutes to chill
- Strain and divide into two Nick and Nora glasses
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry. Enjoy!