This drink makes you feel like a Caribbean Queen. Add rich coconut milk to our Silencio black tea for an otherworldly, silky smooth latte. We used toasted coconut almond blend. This latte has all the piña colada vibes. PS. It’s vegan!
Check out the recipe below.
Head blender – August Uncommon
Silencio Coconut Tea Latte Recipe
Makes two 12oz servings
Prep time 10 minutes
- Infuse 2 tablespoons (7g) of Silencio tea in ~ 3 ounces 175°F water. Use just enough water to fully cover the tea.
- Infuse for 5 minutes, covered.
- Remove tea leaves and add ~7 oz cold water.
- Fill two pint glasses with ice and divide the tea concentrate between them.
- Add coconut milk to fill each glass.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and enjoy!