Make a refreshing drink that isn’t loaded with sugar or alcohol. All of our teas are intensely flavorful and wild, making them wonderful iced. Just add a little sweetener and soda water.
Our favorite blends with soda
- Tropic of Capricorn — melon lemongrass green tea soda with dragonfruit garnish
- Black Metallic — violet elderberry black tea soda with violet garnish
- Know by Heart — almond orange blossom white tea soda with orange garnish
Makes 2 drinks.
Allow 10-15 minutes for tea concentrate.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) tea
- 10 ounces water
- 1-2 teaspoons simple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Your favorite soda water. We like San Pellegrino.
Tea Concentrate Preparation
Infuse 2 tablespoons (7 grams) of tea with 10 ounces water for 5 minutes
Check water temperature on package.
Tea Soda Preparation
- In a pint glass, pour 4-5 ounces of tea concentrate over ice
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of simple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- Carefully add soda
- Stir, garnish with something fun, and enjoy!
Take it to the next level
- Add a splash of juice for extra flavor
- Make it a low alcohol cocktail with a touch of liqueur