A classic cranberry cocktail gets an update with Biarritz cherry orange rooibos. The Cosmopolitan comes alive with the aromatic depth of orange, cherry and anise. This sassy and sophisticated cocktail will have you scheming about a Sex in the City party.
Makes 2 drinks
Prep time: 2 hours for vodka infusion
- 1.5 ounces Biarritz-infused vodka
- 0.5 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- Make Biarritz-Infused Vodka
- Cover and let infuse for 2 hours, inverting the jar every 30 minutes or so.
- Stir spirits together in shaker or pint glass with ice strain and serve in a rocks glass with large square ice cubes or 1 large round cube
Biarritz-Infused Vodka Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Biarritz tea
- 4 ounces vodka
Biarritz-Infused Vodka Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Biarritz tea to 4 ounces of vodka
- Infuse for 2 hours, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from vodka by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
Makes 4 ounces of Biarritz-Infused Vodka.