A classic cranberry cocktail gets an update with Biarritz cherry orange rooibos. The Cosmopolitan comes alive with the aromatic depth of orange, cherry and anise. This sassy and sophisticated cocktail will have you scheming about a Sex in the City party.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused vodka recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for vodka infusion.
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Biarritz tea
- 5 ounces vodka
- 1.5 ouncesBiarritz-infused vodka
- 0.5 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Biarritz tea to 5 ounces of vodka. Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes. Remove tea from vodka by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer. Makes 4 ounces of Biarritz-Infused Vodka.
- If making 2 drinks, double the amount of all ingredients.
- Stir together 1.5 ounces of Biarritz-infused vodka, 0.5 ounces Cointreau, and 1 ounce of cranberry juice together in shaker or pint glass with ice.
- Strain and serve in a rocks glass with large square ice cubes or 1 large round cube.
Biarritz Orange Cranberry Mocktail
Makes 2 drinks.
Allow 10-15 minutes for tea concentrate.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Biarritz tea
- 10 ounces water
- 1-2 teaspoons simple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Your favorite soda water. We like San Pellegrino.
- Infuse 2 tablespoons of Biarritz tea with 10 ounces of 212 degree water for 5 minutes.
- In a pint glass, pour 4-5 ounces of tea concentrate over ice.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of simple syrup or other liquid sweetener.
- Carefully add soda.
- Add a splash of cranberry juice.
- Stir, garnish with something fun, and enjoy!