Black Lodge Old Fashioned
A coffee-lovers fantasy cocktail, Black Lodge-infused bourbon gives the old fashioned a delectable coffee candy flavor. Our twist on an old fashioned has rich mouthfeel and irresistible coffee aroma. Wow your friends with this sophisticated drink. No one will suspect how easy it is to make.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused bourbon recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for bourbon infusion.
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) The Black Lodge tea
- 5 ounces bourbon
- 2 dashes Angostoura bitters
- 1 sugar cube or 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Optional: cherry
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon The Black Lodge tea to 5 ounces of bourbon. Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes. Remove tea from bourbon by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer. Makes 4 ounces of The Black Lodge-infused bourbon.
- If making 2 drinks, double the amount of all ingredients.
- Muddle sugar cube in a rocks glass with 2 dashes of Angostoura bitters.
- Pour 2 ounces Black Lodge-infused bourbon over a large ice cube.
- Stir for 30 seconds until chilled.
- Optional: Garnish with a cherry.