Go bananas with the salted caramel iced latte. It’s rich and creamy with a roasty coffee flavor from our Black Lodge tea. This is the summer dessert you’ve been waiting for.
Check out the recipe below.
Head blender – August Uncommon
Black Lodge Salted Caramel Iced Latte Recipe
Makes one 12oz serving
Prep time 10 minutes
- Infuse 2 tablespoons (7g) of The Black Lodge tea in ~ 3 ounces 212°F water. Use just enough water to fully cover the tea.
- Infuse for 5 minutes, covered.
- Remove tea leaves and add ~7 oz cold water.
- Fill a glass with ice and add the tea concentrate.
- Add your milk of choice.
- Top with a sprinkle of salt.
- Garnish with a slice of banana and enjoy!