Flower of My Secret Brandy Alexander
Try an aromatic spin on a classic Turn-of-the Century cocktail. Flower of My Secret black tea with rose, cacao and clove is a perfect match for this creamy chocolate brandy cocktail. It’s a decadent drink with a hint of rose and spice. This drink is sure to delight lovers of eggnog and mudslides.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused cognac recipe makes enough for 4 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for cognac infusion.
- 1 ounces Flower of My Secret-infused brandy
- 1 ounce crème de cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream (or coconut creamer if you’re dairy free)
- Make Flower of My Secret-Infused brandy
- Cover and let infuse for 1 hour, swirling the jar every 30 minutes
- If making 2 drinks, double all of the ingredients
- Pour ingredients into shaker and shake well with ice strain
- Serve up in a Nick and Nora glass
- Garnish with freshly grated clove
Flower of My Secret-infused Brandy Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Flower of My Secret tea
- 4 ounces brandy, cognac or armagnac
Flower of My Secret-infused Brandy Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Flower of My Secret tea to 4 ounces of brandy
- Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from brandy by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
Makes 4 ounces of Flower of My Secret-infused Brandy.