Try an aromatic spin on a classic Turn-of-the Century cocktail. Flower of My Secret black tea with rose, cacao, and clove is a perfect match for this creamy chocolate brandy cocktail. It’s a decadent drink with a hint of rose and spice. This drink is sure to delight lovers of eggnog and mudslides.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused cognac recipe makes enough for 4 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for cognac infusion.
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Flower of my Secret tea
- 5 ounces brandy, cognac, or armagnac
- 1 ounce crème de cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream (or coconut creamer if you’re dairy free)
- Optional: cloves
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Flower of My Secret tea to 5 ounces of brandy. Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes. Remove tea from brandy by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer. Makes 4 ounces of Flower of My Secret-infused brandy.
- If making 2 drinks, double all of the ingredients
- Pour 1 ounce Flower of My Secret-infused brandy, the crème de cacao, and heavy crean into a shaker filled with ice and shake well. Strain.
- Serve up in a Nick and Nora glass
- Garnish with freshly grated clove