Try this wild, floral iced latte with extreme flavor but zero caffeine. Our herbal blend of rose, apple, mint and rooibos comes alive with splash of coconut milk, and a dash of honey. This otherworldly latte will take you on a rollercoaster of flavors from rose to peppermint, apple to almond and pistachio. Are you ready for such thrills and chills?
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Heartbreaker tea
- 10 ounces water
- 1-2 teaspoons simple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice
- 5 ounces coconut milk or whole milk
- Infuse 2 tablespoons of tea with 10 ounces 205°F water for 5 minutes
- Strain and cool to room temperature
- Refrigeration causes cloudy tea
- Add ice to a pint glass and mix 80% tea concentrate with 20% milk of your choice
- Add sweetener to taste
- Serve and enjoy
Makes 10 ounces tea concentrate for two 16-ounce servings of iced tea latte.
*Ice adds to the final liquid volume of the drink.