If you love the bittersweet flavor of a Negroni but want to skip the booze, this recipe is for you.
Makes one drink
- Add 4 tablespoons (14 grams) Negroni tea to a glass
- Add 4 oz (1/2 cup) boiling water to tea leaves
- Infuse for 5 minutes
- Add 4 oz (1/2 cup) cold water to dilute
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour the diluted drink through a tea infuser into the shaker
- Strain into a rocks glass with ice
- Garnish with an orange peel
- Add a dash of Angostura Orange Bitters if you don't mind a little alcohol, OR use All The Bitter New Orleans Bitters for a 100% alcohol-free mocktail.