Move over, Irish coffee! It’s time for Irish tea. This is not your grandma’s Irish Breakfast tea. Whisky brings out the nuttiness of cacao shell and caraway for a strong, boozy addition to brunch.
Makes 1 drink.
Allow 10 minutes to brew tea and drink prep.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Leatherbound tea tea
- 1 sugar cube or other sweetener
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 0.5 ounce Irish whisky
- Whipped cream
- Infuse 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Leatherbound tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain.
- Add a sugar cube
- Add Baileys and whisky and stir