Passage Black Tea Chocolate Hot Toddy
Baby it’s cold outside! Stay home with your favorite indoor activity and a warm chocolate drink. Passage tea makes a chocolate black tea toddy so good you can enjoy it three different ways: Cherry Chocolate, Hazelnut Chocolate, and Double Chocolate.
Makes 1 drink.
Allow 10 minutes for brewing and drink prep.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Passage du Désir tea
- 0.5 ounce Dark Rum
- 0.5 ounce Luxardo cherry liqueur
- 2 Brandied Cherries
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Passage tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain.
- Add rum and cherry liqueur. Stir.
- Sweeten to taste
- Add cherry garnish. Enjoy!
- Make it nutty by swapping rum for rye and Fra Angelico hazelnut liqueur for Luxardo.
- Make it a chocolate bomb by swapping rum for 1oz of Crème de Cacao.