Psychocandy Hot Buttered Rum
A winter pumpkin drink you simply can't resist. Rich rooibos, pumpkin and caramel are the perfect match for rum and butter. This modern hot buttered rum makes a chilly evening inside its own kind of party.
Makes 1 drink
Allow 10 minutes for brewing and drink prep.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Psychocandy tea
- 1 ounce rum agricole or dark rum
- 1 tablespoon of butter (or coconut oil if you’re dairy free)
- 1 sugar cube or other sweetener (optional)
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Psychocandy tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes.
- Add butter or coconut oil.
- Sweeten if desired.
- Add rum and stir.