Silencio Black Tea Piña Colada
If you like piña coladas… make them dark and sultry with Silencio black tea. Black tea, cacao, and black pepper add depth and a spicy kick to this sweet Caribbean treat. We dare you to drink just one.
Recipe is for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for rum infusion.
- 6 ounces Silencio infused dark rum
- 4 ounces coconut milk
- 2 ounce coconut cream
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- In an ice-filled shaker, add Silencio-infused rum, coconut milk, coconut cream, and pineapple juice
- Shake until cold and frothy
- Pour into a martini glass
- Garnish with a cherry or pineapple slice
Infused Rum Ingredients
- 1.5 tablespoon (5 grams) Silencio tea
- 7 ounces of dark rum
Infused Rum Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Silencio tea to 6 ounces of dark rum
- Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from rum by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
- Makes 6 ounces of Silencio-infused rum
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: