Upgrade your next party with an easy, insanely delicious mocktail. Pineapples get a modern lift from soda water and caramel green tea. Get the island vacation flavor in an elegant alternative to plain iced tea. This aromatic swizzle may taste complicated, but it’s a simple recipe that anyone can make.
Recipe is for 1 drink
Tea concentrate recipe makes enough for 2 drinks
Allow 1 hour for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons Big Easy tea
- 10 ounces water
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1.5 ounces pineapple juice
- Soda water
- Crushed ice
- Pineapple wedge (optional)
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Big Easy tea with 10 ounces 176°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Fill highball glass with crushed ice.
- Stir together 3 ounces Big Easy concentrate, pineapple juice, and simple syrup.
- Pour over crushed ice.
- Add soda water.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge.
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: