This classic brandy punch is delicate, yet aromatic and boozy. If you like eggnog but wish it were lighter, try this black tea milk punch. We swapped armagnac for brandy and infused it with our blend of strong black tea with white chocolate and prune. The oaky depth of armagnac in this frothy punch makes for heavenly alchemy. If you prefer to drink your dessert, this cocktail is for you.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused armagnac recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for armagnac infusion
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Breathless tea
- 5 ounces armagnac or cognac
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces heavy cream (or coconut creamer if you’re dairy free)
- 1 egg white (optional)
- 1 armagnac-soaked prune for garnish (optional)
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon of Breathless to 5 ounces of armagnac.
- Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes.
- Remove tea from armagnac by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer.
- Combine 2 ounces of the Breathless-infused armagnac with dark rum, simple syrup, and heavy cream, and egg white if using in a shaker or pint glass filled with ice.
- If making 2 drinks, double all the ingredients.
- Strain and serve in a coupe.
- Garnish with an armagnac-soaked prune.
→ See more Winter Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: