Breathless Armagnac Milk Punch
This classic brandy punch is delicate yet aromatic and boozy. If you like eggnog but wish it were lighter, try this black tea milk punch. We swapped armagnac for brandy and infused it with our blend of strong black tea, white chocolate, and prune. The oaky depth of armagnac in this frothy punch makes for heavenly alchemy. If you prefer to drink your dessert, this cocktail is for you.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused armagnac recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for armagnac infusion
- 2 ounces Breathless-infused armagnac
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces heavy cream (or coconut creamer if you’re dairy free)
- 1 egg white (optional)
- 1 armagnac-soaked prune for garnish
- Make Breathless-infused armagnac
- If making 2 drinks, double all the ingredients
- Stir spirits together in shaker or pint glass with ice
- Strain and serve in a coupe
- Garnish with an armagnac-soaked prune
Breathless-Infused Armagnac Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Breathless tea
- 4 ounces armagnac or cognac
Breathless-Infused Armagnac Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Breathless tea to 4 ounces of armagnac
- Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from armagnac by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
Makes 4 ounces of Breathless-infused Armagnac.