Add a touch of sophistication to your summer afternoons with this rose-forward tea swizzle. Our nutty rooibos tea with apple, rose, and mint, Heartbreaker, is as refreshing as it is luxurious. We added creamy orgeat syrup and rose liqueur for a splash of color. Try this recipe on a sweltering day for a grown-up sweet treat.
- 2 tablespoons Heartbreaker tea
- 10 ounces water
- 1ounce orgeat syrup
- 1 ounce soda water
- Splash of grenadine or rose liqueur (optional)
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Heartbreaker tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and refrigerate. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Fill highball glass with ice.
- Add 3 ounces Heartbreaker tea concentrate and orgeat syrup.
- Pour over ice.
- Add soda water.
- Add a splash of grenadine, rose liqueur, or bitters.
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: