Dots and Loops Apple Swizzle
Lean into the snow with this apple tea winter swizzle. Our black tea with green apple and fennel transforms whisky into a dreamy aromatic spirit. Just add ice and a touch of maple syrup for a boozy, warming winter treat.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused whisky recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for for whisky infusion
Recipe by Geovanni Flores
- 2 ounces Dots and Loops-infused whisky (we used Crown Royal Whiskey)
- 3 slices green apple
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, honey or sugar
- Make Dots and Loops-Infused whisky
- Muddle apple slices in a shaker
- If making 2 drinks, double the amount of all ingredients
- Add crushed ice, whisky and syrup
- Shake, strain and serve in a highball glass full of crushed ice
- For a boozier drink, strain into a rocks glass with large ice cube
- Garnish with a green apple slice
Dots and Loops-Infused Whisky Ingredients
- 1 tablespoons (3.5 grams) Dots and Loops tea
- 4 ounces whisky
Dots and Loops-Infused Whisky Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Dots and Loops tea to 4 ounces of bourbon
- Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from bourbon by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
Makes 4 ounces of Dots and Loops-infused whisky.