Lean into the snow with this apple tea winter swizzle. Our black tea with green apple and fennel Dots and Loops transforms whisky into a dreamy aromatic spirit. Just add ice and a touch of maple syrup for a boozy, warming winter treat.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused whisky recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for for whisky infusion
Recipe by Geovanni Flores
- 1 tablespoon Dots and Loops tea
- 5 ounces whisky
- 3 slices green apple
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, honey or sugar
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Dots and Loops to 5 ounces of whisky.
- Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes.
- Remove tea from bourbon by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer.
- Muddle apple slices in a shaker.
- If making 2 drinks, double the amount of all ingredients.
- Add crushed ice, 2 ounces of Dots and Loops-infused whisky and maple syrup.
- Shake, strain and serve in a highball glass full of crushed ice.
- For a boozier drink, strain into a rocks glass with large ice cube.
- Garnish with a green apple slice.