Because eggnog season is something to celebrate. Our Low Country bourbon flavored black tea gives a tannic kick to bourbon-spiked eggnog.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused bourbon recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for bourbon infusion.
- 1 tablespoon Low Country tea
- 5 ounces bourbon
- 6 ounces eggnog
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Low Country to 5 ounces of bourbon. Infuse for 45-60 minutes, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes. Remove tea from bourbon by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer.
- If making 2 drinks, double the amount of all ingredients.
- Stir 2 ounces Low-Country infused bourbon and eggnog together in a rocks glass with ice.
- Garnish with grated nutmeg.