Low Country Bourbon Eggnog
Because eggnog season is something to celebrate. Our Low Country bourbon flavored black tea gives a tannic kick to bourbon-spiked eggnog.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused bourbon recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for bourbon infusion.
- 2 ounces Low Country-infused Bourbon
- 6 ounces Eggnog
- Make Low Country-Infused bourbon
- If making 2 drinks, double the amount of all ingredients
- Stir bourbon and eggnog together in a rocks glass with ice
- Garnish with grated nutmeg
Low Country-Infused Bourbon Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Low Country tea
- 4 ounces Bourbon
Low Country-Infused Bourbon Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Low Country tea to 4 ounces of bourbon
- Infuse for 45-60 minutes, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from bourbon by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
Makes 4 ounces of Low Country-Infused Bourbon.