Arabesque Christmas Orange Green Tea Toddy
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Here's a toddy like you've never had before. It uses a wonderfully aromatic green tea and armagnac with the classic Christmas flavor of spiced orange. It's guaranteed to fill your home with a delightful holiday aroma.
Makes 1 drink.
Allow 10 minutes for brewing and drink prep.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Arabesque
- 1 ounce armagnac or cognac
- 1 sugar cube or other sweetener
- Optional: orange wedge and whole cloves (optional)
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Arabesque tea with 10 ounces 176°F water for 5 minutes. Strain.
- Add a sugar cube and armagnac and stir
- Garnish with orange wedge and whole cloves. Enjoy!