This drink is sweet herbal effervescence. The soft vanilla chamomile aroma of Neon Forest green tea gets a lift with sparkling apple juice. This is a lightly sweet and refreshing herbaceous mocktail. If you want to give it some adult flair, substitute alcoholic apple cider or zubrowka bison grass vodka.
Check out the recipe below.
Head blender – August Uncommon
Neon Forest Green Tea Apple Soda Recipe
Makes one 12oz serving
Prep time 10 minutes
- Infuse 2 tablespoons (7g) of Neon Forest green tea in ~ 3 ounces 175°F water. Use just enough water to fully cover the tea.
- Infuse for 5 minutes, covered.
- Remove tea leaves and add ~7 oz cold water.
- Fill a highball glass with ice and fill half full with tea concentrate.
- Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling apple juice. We like Martinelli's.
- Garnish with a slice of apple and enjoy!