Our take on the modern espresso and tonic, the Savannah Cooler is a fabulous tasting, exceptionally beautiful hot-weather drink. Tonic water showcases the rich caramel character of our most popular black tea, Low Country. Warning: this may become your new summer addiction. Get ready to ruin yourself for plain iced tea.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea concentrate makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for concentrate.
- 2 tablespoons Low Country tea
- 10 ounces water
- 3-4 ounces tonic water
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Low Country tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice.
- Add 3-4 ounces tonic water.
- Add 3-4 ounces Low Country concentrate.
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: