Smoky Blackberry Mocktail
Who knew that blackberries and smoky cardamom tea would be such a delightful combination? You’ve got to taste this flavor alchemy for yourself. The deep sweetness of fresh blackberries turns our Civil Disobedience smoky black tea with cardamom into a most unusual aromatic mocktail. This smoky, fruity, and sweet concoction is a perfect choice for a picnic or cookout.
- 2 tablespoons Civil Disobedience tea
- 1.5 teaspoons turbinado or brown sugar
- 6-8 blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- a sprig of rosemary (optional)
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Civil Disobedience tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- If making 2 drinks, double the amount of all ingredients.
- In a highball glass, muddle together sugar and berries.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add 8 ounces Civil Disobedience concentrate.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.