Cool down from dawn til dusk with these heavenly lemon-kissed iced teas. Sweet and bright like summer sunshine. They're caffeine free, and they're fabulous.
We tested Arnold Palmers (lemonade + iced tea) with all of our blends. And some of the most incredible flavors are made with herbal blends.
So when you want some refreshment without caffeine, treat yourself to one of these irresistible drinks: Cocteau vanilla mint lemonade, Days of Heaven botanical lemonade, Mojave cherry hibiscus lemonade.
Check out the recipe below.
Head blender – August Uncommon
August Arnold Palmer Recipe
Makes one 12oz serving
Prep time: 6-10 minutes
- Infuse 1 tea bag or 1 tablespoon (3.5g) of tea in ~ 3 ounces 212°F water. Use just enough water to fully cover the tea.
- Infuse for 5 minutes, covered.
- Remove tea leaves and add ~7 oz cold water.
- Fill a glass with ice
- Fill 1/3 - 1/2 full with lemonade. We like Simply Lemonade.
- Slowly pour the cool tea over a spoon to float iton top of the lemonade
- Add a dainty splash of lemonade just on the surface for a flavor burst
- Add a straw and enjoy!