Get that toddy feel without the alcohol. Our boozy prune Breathless tea has no alcohol, and makes an incredible toddy. It’s so tasty and rich, you’ll swear there’s alcohol in there. Whipped cream takes this tea to seventh heaven.
Makes 1 drink
Allow 30 minutes for brewing and drink prep
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams)Breathless tea
- 10 ounces water
- One large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Optional: vanilla bean
- Infuse 2 tablespoons of Breathless with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes.
- Add a large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with vanilla bean.
→ See more Winter Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: