Combray Vanilla Cardamom Green Tea Toddy
This intensely aromatic green tea toddy takes you right to an après-ski party. Its heady cardamom vanilla scent is complemented by warming rum. Add a dash of steamed milk to double down on rich cake flavor. Close your eyes and imagine savoring a warm baba au rhum.
Makes 1 drink
Allow 10 minutes for brewing and drink prep.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Combray tea
- 1 ounce rum agricole or dark rum
- 1 sugar cube or other sweetener
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Combray tea with 10 ounces 176°F water for 5 minutes. Strain.
- Add a sugar cube and rum and stir
- Garnish with vanilla bean