This is a magical arnold palmer full of floral and citrus flavor. Sweet-tart limeade creates a lovely balance with the floral peach and rose notes of this rich oolong tea.
Makes 2 drinks
Prep time: 1 hour for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams)Dark Iris tea
- 10 ounces limeade or lemonade
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Dark Iris tea with 10 ounces 190°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea. If you like sweet tea, add ½-1 teaspoon of sugar or honey.
- Pour half tea concentrate over ice in 2 glasses
- Add limeade to fill glasses
- Add a lime wheel. Enjoy!
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: