It's iced tea season! If you haven't made your own iced tea before, you don't know what you're missing. Here are 5 reasons for DIY iced tea.
1. You control the flavor Like it strong or mild? Sweet or dry? If you're brewing your own iced tea, you're in charge.
2. It only takes 10 minutes Our methodis quick and easy and doesn't take much planning.
3. It's healthier than bottled iced tea The average bottled iced tea contains 30-50 grams of sugar in a 16oz bottle. Our tea is so flavorful it doesn't need all that sweetener.
4. It's eco-friendly No plastic bottles, nothing to recycle.
5. You can discover a world of iced tea drinks Our iced tea blends are the base for the most mindblowingtea sodas, mocktails,shandies,floatsand cocktailsyou've ever had. Click these links for incredible iced tea recipes that will impress your friends.
Now that you're on board, let's get into the how-to:
How to make amazing iced tea
How to Make Amazing Iced Tea
Ready to drink in under 10 minutes. Makes 48oz of tea (six 8oz servings)
Add 17g tea to infuser (about five tablespoons)
Barely cover with hot water and shake out bubbles
Infuse five minutes
Remove infuser and allow to drain entirely
Fill pitcher with cold water
Serve over ice
Featured in the video
Lucent Iced Tea Brewer by Forlife
An elegant tea pitcher that brews amazing iced tea.
Makes 48oz iced tea in under 10 minutes
BPA free materials: Borosilicate glass, silicone and stainless steel