This tea float brings back memories of 90s summers fueled by espresso milkshakes. Anyone remember that amazing Chicago coffeehouse and bookshop, Scenes? Our strong black tea with coffee beans, Jet Black, gets a super boost of rich flavor from vanilla ice cream. Go ahead, make your day outrageously delicious.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams)Jet Black tea
- 10 ounces water
- One large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Jet Black tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Pour tea concentrate into glass.
- Add a large scoop of vanilla ice cream. We like the tea to be a little warm so the ice cream melts faster.
- Add a straw. Enjoy!
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: