A Penicillin cocktail is just what the doctor ordered for cold weather blues. Far Afield herbal tea is a dead ringer for a penicillin, and it makes a phenomenal mocktail. This aromatic citrus drink is a guaranteed mood lift at any party or for a chill evening inside.
Check out the recipe below.
Head blender – August Uncommon
Non-Alcoholic Penicillin Tea Cocktail Recipe
Makes two drinks
Prep time 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Far Afield herbal tea with 10 ounces 212°F water (boiling) for 5 minutes. Strain and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Squeeze juice a large lemon and mix with 2 teaspoons honey in a cocktail shaker until combined.
- Add 3 tablespoons of passionfruit syrup to shaker and add plenty of ice
- Shake, strain and serve over ice in a rocks glass
- Garnish with freshly ground black pepper and a lemon peel