Welcome to purple fields waving in the breeze. Wild Heart, our earthy lavender tea makes an incredible iced latte. Milk tones down the floral notes just a touch and lends a wonderfully full-bodied sweet flavor.
Check out the recipe below.
Head blender – August Uncommon
Wild Heart London Fog Iced Latte Recipe
Makes one 12oz drink
Prep time 10 minutes
- Infuse 2 tablespoons (7g) of Wild Heart tea in ~ 3 ounces 212°F water. Use just enough boiling water to cover the tea leaves.
- Infuse for 5 minutes, covered.
- Remove tea leaves and add ~7 oz cold water. (This makes a cold concentrate). If you like more milk you can add less water)
- Fill a highball glass with ice
- Fill glass with tea
- Add 1 tsp of simple syrup or honey and stir to dissolve
- Froth 2-3oz of cold milk and add to glass
- Garnish with an (optional) lavender stem. Enjoy!