Watermelon candy anyone?
This blend of green tea and watermelon juice is a gamer changer. Our Tropic of Capricorn dragonfruit melon green tea is sensational with watermelon juice. There is so much fruity depth and natural sweetness in this drink that it's guaranteed to keep you smiling on blistering hot days.
Check out the recipe below.
Head blender – August Uncommon
Watermelon Green Tea Cooler Recipe
Makes one 12oz serving
Prep time 10 minutes
- Infuse 2 tablespoons (7g) of Tropic of Capricorn green tea in ~ 3 ounces 212°F water. Use just enough water to fully cover the tea.
- Infuse for 5 minutes, covered.
- Remove tea leaves and add ~7 oz cold water.
- Fill a glass with ice
- Fill 1/3 - 1/2 full with watermelon juice. We like Simply Watermelon.
- Slowly pour the cool tea over a spoon to float it on top of the juice.
- Garnish with a slice of watermelon and enjoy!