Arabesque Green Tea Margarita
An orange, vanilla tequila dream come true. Intense vanilla, orange and a hint of grassy green tea turn the classic margarita into a sophisticated drink. Arabesque green tea gives depth and intrigue to Summer’s most popular cocktail. Perfect for a fancy summer BBQ.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 2 hours for tea concentrate and tequila infusion
- 2 ounces Arabesque double concentrate
- 2 ounces Arabesque-infused silver tequila
- 2 ounces sour mix
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- Make Arabesque tea double concentrate
- Infuse tequila with Arabesque tea
- Make sour mix
- In a shaker, add Arabesque-infused tequila, Arabesque tea concentrate, simple syrup, and sour mix
- Shake until cold and frothy
- Salt the rim of a rocks glass
- Pour drink over ice in a rocks glass
- Garnish with an orange slice
Infused Tequila Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Arabesque tea
- 4 ounces of silver tequila
Infused Tequila Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Arabesque tea to 4 ounces of silver tequila
- Infuse for 2 hours, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from tequila by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
Makes 4 ounces of Arabesque-Infused tequila.
Tea Concentrate Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Arabesque tea
- 10 ounces water
Tea Concentrate Preparation
- Infuse 2 tablespoons of Arabesque tea with 10 ounces 176°F water for 5 minutes
- Strain and cool to room temperature
- Refrigeration causes cloudy tea
Makes 10 ounces Arabesque tea concentrate.
Sour Mix Ingredients
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 ounces simple syrup
Sour Mix Preparation
- Remove pulp from the juice by straining through a fine mesh strainer.
- Stir together all ingredients.
Makes 12 ounces sour mix.
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: Arabesque