This float has all those tropical vibes in this super simple recipe. Coconut gelato gives our Big Easy green tea with pineapple and caramel the amazing creaminess of a frilly blender drink. Serve this mouth-watering dessert at your next pool party.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams)Big Easy tea
- One large scoop of coconut gelato
- Infuse 7 grams tablespoons Big Easy tea with 10 ounces 176°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Pour tea concentrate into a pint glass.
- Add a large scoop of coconut gelato. We like the tea to be a little warm so the ice cream melts faster.
- Add a straw. Enjoy!
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: