Big Easy Coconut Float
This float has all those tropical vibes in this super simple recipe. Coconut gelato gives our Big Easy green tea with pineapple and caramel the amazing creaminess of a frilly blender drink. Serve this mouth-watering dessert at your next pool party.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Big Easy tea
- One large scoop of coconut gelato
- Infuse 7 grams tablespoons Big Easy tea with 10 ounces 176°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Pour tea concentrate into a pint glass.
- Add a large scoop of coconut gelato. We like the tea to be a little warm so the ice cream melts faster.
- Add a straw. Enjoy!
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: