This is our most decadent tea float yet. Lean into the rich flavor of our malty black tea Cabaret with the bright fruity creaminess of cherry ice cream. This float is so intense that we suggest serving it in half pints. This black forest cake float makes a stellar summer dessert.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams)Cabaret tea
- One large scoop of cherry ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Cherry (optional)
- Infuse 2 tablespoons of Cabaret tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Pour tea concentrate into glass.
- Add a large scoop of cherry ice cream. We like the tea to be a little warm so the ice cream melts faster.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and garnish with a cherry.
- Add a straw. Enjoy!
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: