Calling all peach lovers! Our most popular iced tea blend Dark Iris is the base for this outrageously fruity and effervescent drink. Oolong tea and pistachio add rich mouthfeel and depth to sweet peach beer. It’s so sweet and aromatic, you will not believe that it is part beer. Try serving this gorgeous shandy served in a half pint for dessert.
Makes 2 drinks
Allow 1 hour for tea concentrate
See the mocktail variation below
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Dark Iris tea
- 10 ounces water
- 1 pint of Lindeman’s pêche or other peach beer
- Infuse 7 grams of Dark Iris with 10 ounces 194°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea.
- Pour half tea concentrate into 2 pint glasses.
- Add beer to fill each glass.
- Make it a mocktail: substitute peach juice and club soda for beer.