Leatherbound Black Tea and Pistachio Gelato Float
This float is nuts. The combination of pistachio gelato with the rich almond, dark cocoa flavor of this black tea is dynamite. Our favorite pistachio gelato is Talenti Sicilian Pistachio.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Leatherbound tea
- One large scoop of pistachio gelato
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Leatherbound tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea. If you like sweet tea, add ½-1 teaspoon of sugar or honey.
- Pour tea concentrate into glass.
- Add a large scoop of pistachio gelato. We like the tea to be a little warm so the ice cream melts faster.
- Add a straw. Enjoy!
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: