This float is nuts. The combination of pistachio gelato with the rich dark cocoa and Guinness flavor of this black tea is dynamite. If you've never tasted an iced tea float, try this recipe. You'll never think of iced tea the same way.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) The Library tea
- One large scoop of pistachio gelato
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Library tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain. If you like sweet tea, add ½-1 teaspoon of sugar or honey.
- Pour tea concentrate into glass.
- Add a large scoop of pistachio gelato. We like the tea to be a little warm so the ice cream melts faster.
- Add a straw. Enjoy!