Psychocandy Ice Cream Float
How do you enjoy pumpkin in the summertime? Add vanilla ice cream to chilled tea for a pumpkin caramel bomb. Our bestselling pumpkin rooibos tea gets richer and sweeter with a heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream. Our favorite vanilla ice cream is McConnell's Vanilla Bean.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Psychocandy tea
- One large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Psychocandy tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain. We don’t think this tea float needs any sweetener. But, if you like, add ½-1 teaspoon of sugar or honey.
- Pour tea concentrate into glass.
- Add a large scoop of vanilla ice cream. We like the tea to be a little warm so the ice cream melts faster.
- Add a straw. Enjoy!