Remember those hot days waiting for the ice cream truck to roll up? This is a grown-up version of that dreamy orange ice cream confection. Vanilla ice cream takes this bright orange, woodsy tea to seventh heaven. Our favorite vanilla ice cream isMcConnell’s Vanilla.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams)Arabesque tea
- One large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Arabesque tea with 10 ounces 176°F water for 5 minutes. Strain and cool to room temperature. Refrigeration causes cloudy tea. If you like sweet tea, add ½-1 teaspoon of sugar or honey.
- Pour tea concentrate into glass.
- Add a large scoop of vanilla ice cream. We like the tea to be a little warm so the ice cream melts faster.
- Add a straw. Enjoy!
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: