Wanna know a secret? Tea affogatos are one of our favorite desserts. It’s our favorite way to enjoy our herbal blend, Cult of Demeter. The barley, cocoa, and anise in this tea comes alive with almond ice cream. Think liquid biscotti or pizzelle cookies. We love Jeni’s Brown Butter Almond Brittle. With zero caffeine, this tea affogato is the perfect way to unwind. Our take on the classic Italian coffee dessert makes you wonder where this drink has been all your life.
Makes 2 servings.
Prep time: 10 minutes for tea concentrate.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams)Cult of Demeter tea
- One large scoop of almond ice cream
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Cult of Demeter tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes. Strain.
- Add a large scoop of almond ice cream to 2 cups.
- Pour half of the tea over each cup of ice cream.
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: