This float is like a one-way ticket to Georgia in the summertime. Luscious creamy peach ice cream is a perfect match for our Dark Iris oolong tea with hints of rose, pistachio, and lime.
Makes 1 drink
Prep time: 30 minutes for tea concentrate
- 7 grams (2 tablespoons) Dark Iris tea
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sugar or honey
- One large scoop of peach ice cream
- Infuse 7 grams of Dark Iris with 10 ounces 190°F water for 5 minutes. Strain. If you like sweet tea, add ½-1 teaspoon of sugar or honey.
- Pour tea concentrate into a glass.
- Add a large scoop of peach ice cream. We like the tea to be a little warm so the ice cream melts faster.
- Add a straw. Enjoy!
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: