Golden Arrow Affogato
Have you had a tea affogato? It’s the bolder cousin of the ice cream float. Smoky tea and coffee ice cream swirl together in each magical spoonful of this drinkable dessert. It's the perfect way to unwind after dinner.
Makes 2 servings.
Prep time: 10 minutes for tea concentrate.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Golden Arrow
- One large scoop of coffee ice cream
- Infuse 2 tablespoons Golden Arrow tea with 10 ounces 212°F water for 5 minutes.
- Split a large scoop of coffee ice cream into 2 cups.
- Pour half of the tea over the ice cream.
→ See more Summer Drinks
→ Teas in this recipe: